- Nightly Rate $210 + tax
- 3 night minimum
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Pet Fee (if pet is approved – call) $50
- Cleaning Fee $100 + tax
- Tax Rate 10.75% effective 1 January 2019
Stay 5, 6, or 7 nights for same price (rate is for 5 nights) – weekly rate gives you 2 free nights, so staying 7 nights or longer, the rate works out to $150 per night (vice $210).
- Half rent due 1 month prior to stay
- 2nd half due 2 weeks prior to stay (non-refundable).
- Payment by Personal Checks.
> $200 deposit; becomes damage deposit & refunded after damage-free departure.
> Contract required – we will email to you, fill out and return with check for deposit.
> After first stay you receive a 10% discount.
- Week & longer at $150 per night.
- Month & longer at $110 per night..
Watch for Scammers – if you are ever in doubt before making a payment, call us (the owners) at the number listed on our website (hm: 870-453-5356, or cell: 870-404-7593). We live in Flippin, AR, so if someone wants you to wire money to Ireland or Kentucky (two recent scammers) then it’s not us.
Because internet scamers tend to use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram; we, at River Mist, only take personal checks (money orders, etc). This safeguards you in that you can stop payment on a personal check and scammers will not use them because it leaves a track right to them thru their bank when cashed; it safeguards us in that we have time to make sure the check is good before your arrival (have never had a problem – our guests are Great!).
How to Book:
E-mail: contact us once you have checked out your dates on our calendar and we will send you a contract for your review along with the exact rate spelling out all fees (rental, cleaning, and tax), as well as the dates and amount the two “half-payments” are due (at 1 month & 2 weeks out from your arrival).
- Our E-mail: RiverMist@SouthShore.com
- Check calendar for open dates on our web site: www.RiverMist.net (“Calendar” in Menu at top right side).
Call: you can also give us a call at home or on my cell phone. If you don’t use computers/email, we can mail you a contract – snale-mail is still alive & well.
- Home phone: 870-453-5356
- Jimmy’s cell: 870-404-7593